Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Miss Maven Ruffled Handbag: Inspiration

Time for our monthly inspiration!  Is there anybody out there still sewing?  I sure hope so!

I love the fabrics on this Miss Maven by naturemom.  Those dots are perfect & almost make me agree with the ruffle!  :)

Miss Maven ruffled bag

The black & white fabric on this Miss Maven from Fried Okra is absolutely gorgeous!  I don't know about you, but I typically shy away from mostly white fabrics for bags since it tends to look dingy, but I think I'd deal with it to have this bag!

Miss Maven Ruffled Handbag

This grey bag from freaknoodles looks just perfect!

Amy Butler Miss Maven Ruffled Handbag

More dots from Mary1602!  They really do work perfectly, don't they?

Miss Maven Ruffled Handbag

Lots of gorgeous inspiration here, and I can't wait to see yours!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)